Video (How To Apply)
Tips – Please read full page carefully to avoid mistakes. All of the below listed items are required for approval.
- Please fill the application out completely. An uncompleted application may not be processable. For example, please be sure to include a full housing history because applicants with no listed contact information for landlords are providing an example of an incomplete application. Or for example, if you exclude debts from the credit section and we find them in your credit report you could be denied. Any missing information of any kind that is discovered later to be missing from your application could result in your denial. Be sure not to skip the emergency contact or personal references sections. As we stated, any missing data in any field can result in your denial.
- Please be sure that each occupant over 18 years old submits an application or it could delay processing time.
- We are going to request a number of documents. To provide them you can upload them on our secure server using the “Tenants Documents” page at the bottom left corner of any site page. You can also email them to us or hand deliver them, but this will delay processing slightly.
- To expedite application processing please submit Employment verification like Paystubs or tax documents for the self-employed.
- A bank account is REQUIRED TO QUALIFY. To expedite application processing please submit your most recent 60 days of unaltered bank statements. – You will be required to have an active bank account to sign our lease, because to pay rents your account will need to be tied to a tenant portal.
- To qualify to apply you must have the full move in amount ready. Please do not apply unless you have the full move in amount deposited into your bank account.
- To qualify to sign the lease all applicants must provide 2 forms of Government Issue ID one of which must be a photo ID. – Please do not send a black and white photo copy, please send a color scan or picture.
- Your credit score and report are not necessarily going to qualify or disqualify you from approval. However we do want to review these things and it is your responsibility to provide it to us. You can acquire your score and report FOR FREE with no strings attached at www.quizzle.com. Please use this site specifically to acquire both your credit score and report. Please save these and send them to us with your other supporting documents. This is a simple process, but to make certain it is as easy as possible for you we have some easy to use instructions here. Quizzle-Instructions. To save your report and score you will want to “print to a PDF” document unless you already have a process that will work to save your paperwork to a PDF another way. To learn more about how to “print to PDF” you can use these instructions. How to print to PDF
- Background checks will be required for all applicants. Please have each applicant fill out the form to give us permission to run the check, and to pay for the fee BY FILLING OUT THE FORM AT THIS LINK.
Lease signing must be done before the move in date. All payments must be made, ID and other documents collected before the lease can be signed.
Payments will be made using a Tenant Portal which you will set up by email. This Tenant Portal will be connected to your bank account and all payments will be made through this portal for free and easy processing. To qualify to occupy one of our rentals you will need to have a bank account set up in your Tenant Portal.
All application fees are completely non-refundable.