Class will be hosted by Founding owner CJ Counts, Manager Rich Green, and members of the administrative team. This will allow you to put some faces to the names you may have been dealing with, but have not gotten to meet personally.
The class will be hosted on August 21st from 2:00 – 3:00, though doors will be open from 1:00 for early arrivals, and kept open until 4:00 for a networking opportunity.
The location will be in a special seminar area in our South Office building which will be disclosed on your ticket. A ticket must be purchased for entry, and each ticket holder must have their own registration form (below) filled out to acquire a ticket.
This class is invitation only, so you will not find this web page by navigating the web site. You will need to have been sent the direct link to be invited. You have received this link from either The Housing Gurus directly, an affiliate of Housing Guru, or a tenant of Housing Guru. You are welcomed to forward the invitation you received, or a copy of the link to this page to anybody who you feel could benefit from this class.
- City and state regulations – How to stay out of trouble
- Landlord expectations – How to alter your home without getting in trouble
- Common mistakes among residential growers
- Networking opportunities with grow friendly contractors and vendors
- A time of Q&A with the Housing Guru team and affiliates
- A free gift for all ticket holders in attendance
- How to ensure you will qualify for lease renewal with Housing Gurus
- How to ensure you qualify for a security deposit refund